8-Channel Data Loggers with Alarm Notification
Accsense VersaLog dataloggers are powerful low-cost solutions for data recording applications which also require a local alarm notification. These standalone recorders commonly feature 7-8 channels with models to log temperature, humidity, current/voltage and more. Powered by a 16-bit ADC with programmable input range, the logger is well-suited to many different uses including science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical. To learn more, give CAS Data Loggers a call at (800) 956-4437.
Reliable and Durable:
Featuring a rugged aluminum enclosure, VersaLog products give excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
All VersaLog models have a built-in USB port for connection to a PC for configuration and downloading data, plus an auxiliary serial port and 4-Megabytes of non-volatile flash memory, storing up to 2 million measurements for later retrieval. All logger models operate on battery power for standalone installation. Users can configure the VersaLog’s 2 programmable alarm outputs with low or high limits to activate a relay, switch on a light or audible alarm, or signal a PLC.
If you need remote access over a network, an optional USB device server allows you to connect multiple VersaLog loggers via a single Ethernet port.
- The VersaLog TC is an 8-channel thermocouple data logger. It records the ambient temperature and up to 7 external thermocouple probes. The VersaLog TC can also be used as a small voltage data logger with the input voltage range as small as -2 mV to +18 mV.
- The VersaLog TH is an 8-channel thermistor data logger. It accepts nearly any kind of thermistors that have a resistance value above 10K at 25°C.
- The VersaLog DCV-2 is an 8-channel stand alone voltage data logger. Input voltage signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage source.
- The VersaLog DCC-HR is an 8-channel current DC data logger. Input current signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common current source.
- The VersaLog DCVC-HR is an 8-channel voltage/current DC data logger. As with the above models, input voltage/current signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage/current source.
Pulse/Strain Gauge Bridge:
- The VersaLog P is a 7-channel pulse/state/event data logger. The logger detects electronic or mechanical pulse counts, state changes, or events in any of the seven channels. It works with gas/water/power meters, rain gauges, flow rate meters, and any other digital signal/switch closure output devices. Powered by configurable channel, internal pullup and triggering edge selections, the Versalog P combines the functionality of three types of loggers into one compact unit!
- The VersaLog BR is a single-channel strain gauge bridge data logger. It supports 4/6 wheatstone bridges by providing voltage excitation, excitation voltage compensation and low level signal amplification. The VersaLog BR features a measurement input voltage range of -8 mV to +8 mV to accommodate most common bridges with a sensitivity of up to 3 mV/V.
Free Configuration & Graphing Software:
All VersaLog products include SiteView software to configure the data loggers, retrieve stored data, graph the measurements and save/export the data. SiteView is compatible with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8. Users can view real-time data from any connected logger. SiteView also has a calibration tool to convert the raw sensor output to physical parameters using either a simple linear fit or a more complex equation. Additionally, an alarm management tool enables local or email notification of alarm conditions so users stay on top of developing conditions.